Scintillating Science: Cutting-Edge Science Achieved Through the Observations of Radio Scintillation 2019 Registration
- The registration and abstract submissions will open on Monday 25th March 2019 at 10:00UT and close on Friday 31st May 2019 at 23:59UT.
- A fee of ZAR 4300 (~£225) for early registration is required – opening on Monday 25th March 2019 at 10:00UT and ending on Tuesday 30th April 2019 at 23:59UT.
- A fee of ZAR 4800 (~£250) for late registration – starting on Wednesday 1st Mat 2019 at 00:00UT and closing on Friday 31st May 2019 at 23:59UT.
- Refund of registration fees ONLY under extenuating circumstances such as close family illness/bereavement which prevents your ability to travel (please contact the SOC ASAP if this is needed) by 21st June 2019 at 23:59 UK time (unfortunately, cancellation after this date cannot be accommodated for any reason).
- Meeting dates at SANSA, Hermanus (near Cape Town), South Africa, 15-19 July 2019 immediately following the Community of European Solar Radio Astronomers (CESRA) in Germany.